Employee Engagement and Giving Trends featuring Snapshot 2017
ACCP, the resource for corporate philanthropy, hosted a webinar about top corporate employee engagement and workplace giving trends, featuring America's Charities' new research report, Snapshot 2017: Employee Opinions on Giving, Volunteering, and Corporate Philanthropy. Speakers detailed the leading issues facing employee engagement and workplace giving program managers across corporate America today, including the increasing importance of volunteerism, authentic leadership, and corporate-nonprofit alignment.
Date: December 7, 2017
Duration: 1 hour
- Kim Young, Vice President of Business Development, America's Charities
- Lisa Connole, Corporate Community Relations Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Steve Greenhalgh, Senior Advisor to America's Charities
- Maryann Fiala, Marketing & Communications Director, ACCP
- Introductions and Context on Snapshot Research
- Key Findings
- Sector Impact – CSR and Nonprofit Relationships
- Opportunities for Employee Involvement
- What it means for CSR leaders and their nonprofit partners
- Q and A
Download the presentation slides here.