Nationwide will DOUBLE all Giving Tuesday gifts – but ONLY if we raise $24,000
By Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) on November 15, 2016
Nationwide will DOUBLE all Giving Tuesday gifts – but ONLY if we raise $24,000. Throughout the day, MADD will honor and remember one victim of drunk and drugged driving every hour of Giving Tuesday as a reminder that we are giving for those we CAN save and those we’ve lost. These next few weeks are crucial. Help us inspire others to give back on #GivingTuesday.
Here are six ways you can help:
- Update your profile picture: Add our Giving Tuesday Twibbon to your profile picture. We even have tweets, posts and graphics available in our Giving Tuesday toolkit.
- Volunteer: Give back by giving your time. Ask your local MADD office how you can assist them on Giving Tuesday.
- Invite other ambassadors: Giving Tuesday is more fun with friends, family, coworkers, and partners, so we encourage you to ask others to join you as a Giving Tuesday ambassador. You can do this via email, on social media, or in-person. If using social media, use the hashtag #GivingTuesday.
- Send an email: Send an email to your friends and family inviting them to participate on Giving Tuesday. Don't know what to say? We have you covered with a pre-written template in the toolkit.
- Share your story: I am giving in honor of my son, Dustin. Let people know why you are giving. I am sending an email to my friends and family – and you can too!
- Get social: Tweet, post, snap, and share through whatever social media channels you use to help us (@MADDonline) build momentum. Use #GivingTuesday with all your posts.