America’s Charities Named ‘2023 Best Nonprofit To Work For’ For Third Consecutive Year
Independent Research Group Recognizes America’s Charities’ Industry-Leading Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Practices. Read more here.
Careers at America's Charities
America’s Charities inspires employees and organizations to support the causes they care about. We help nonprofits fundraise unrestricted, sustainable dollars through the workplace, and we help employers achieve their giving, engagement, and social impact goals. We do this to bring more resources to the nonprofits that are changing our world.
Employees of America's Charities are part of a diverse, multi-dimensional team of people who work to deliver on our mission - and have fun in the process. We focus not only on raising more funds for more charities through more workplaces but also on supporting our own causes that we individually, personally care about through our year-round internal employee giving program.
We do more than just talk the talk--we are very proud to walk the walk.
America’s Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our team today!
- Customer Service Coordinator (Remote - Part Time & Full Time)
- Bookkeeper/Coordinator (Entry Level Part Time/ Full Time)
About America's Charities
Since 1980, America's Charities has been a pioneer in giving and engagement.
- From the onset, we believed employees should be given a choice; employees should never be 'voluntold' to donate their hard-earned money.
- We were among the first to transform employee workplace giving from strictly paper pledges to digital platforms.
- We knew early on that 'giving' didn't just mean monetary contributions--that's why we encourage donors to give their "time, talent, and treasure." Time, in terms of volunteering hours with nonprofits you love. Talent, in terms of providing your specific skillsets to advance a charity's mission. And treasure, in terms of actual monetary donations.
- From the beginning, we recognized an employer's role in employee recruitment and engagement, we counseled our clients on the benefits and challenges of transitioning a traditional fall campaign to a year-round campaign, and we discussed why true workplace philanthropy happens inside and outside the walls of the workplace.
Our expertise and experience, combined with an accountable and transparent process, has resulted in the distribution of more than $750 million to more than 20,000 charities across a vast array of causes since 1980.