Funds Management Coordinator (Part Time/ Full Time)
By America's Charities on September 8, 2023
Department: Charitable Funds Management Solutions
We are a non-profit charitable organization looking for skilled individuals who can coordinate multiple client requirements related to fund processing and reporting. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to handle multiple urgent tasks, and manage time wisely. Candidates should be able to help solve problems on their own and as part of a team. There is an option for remote work*.
- Coordinate with account team and client on all aspects of deposit/donation reporting and invoicing.
- Provide reporting and support to account teams and charity/campaign clients.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of pledge/donor data on assigned accounts.
- Compare and analyze deposits, invoices, and contribution data.
- Reconcile and process payments in a timely manner and work directly with the client to resolve pledge and fund processing issues.
- Provide customer service to donors and charities through the customer ticketing system
- Analyze and update procedures to create organizational efficiencies and reduce errors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Some college or 2 years work experience in a relevant analytical or financial field
- Demonstrable working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and processes.
Candidate must pass a Skills Test (MS Excel functions and writing skills)**
Salary $19-20/hr (FT and PT)
- Full Time 9AM – 5PM EST – hybrid position (3 days in HQ), or
- Part-Time; flexible hours (M-F between 8:00 AM -6 PM EST) - Ideal for Stay At Home Caregivers
*Remote work criteria:
- Secure computer set-up , Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Ability to handle voice calls with minimal background noise
Applicants please email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls or recruiter inquiries. America’s Charities is an equal opportunity employer.